The Festival offers walks in and around the town, but outside the Festival, guided tours are also available every Saturday and Monday morning from the beginning of April to the end of October.
Great Malvern is an amazing place, so why not book one of our friendly guided tours and find out why?
- See how Malvern’s famous Water Cure flourished in the 19th Century.
- Learn about the mediaeval Priory.
- Find out about the town’s Elgar connections.
- Discover more about the coming of radar.
- Uncover Malvern’s Tolkien and CS Lewis connections.
Places can be booked in advance at the Tourist Information Centre. A limited number of tickets are also available via TicketSource until 8.00 am before the Monday walks and noon on Friday for the walks on Saturday. Tickets may still be available at the TIC even if the TicketSource allocation is shown as “SOLD OUT”.
Cost: £7 per adult (children under 14: free)